Mogami W2934 16-Channel Audio Snake Cable
Original price $6.69 - Original price $6.69
$6.69 - $6.69
Current price $6.69
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, super flexible and easy to use.
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are color coded by standard resistor color code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also color coded based on the international standard resistor color code. Each pair is color coded by jacket and conductor color combination.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.